Stories of alien abduction have been floating across since 1950s. With passing days, the frequency of such reported abductions has also been on an increasing spree. The question that haunts many is that why would aliens abduct humans. Here are some reasons behind the possible causes of these abductions.
(1) Aliens need manpower to carry out cultivation back on their planet. Thus, they abduct humans who serve as a good resource for all physical activities and are available in plenty on the planet earth.
(2) Human abduction could be an act of retaliation against the capturing of aliens by the governments of different countries. If rumors are to be believed, Area 51 in Nevada, USA has some aliens under captivity. The human abductions by aliens could be an act of revenge against such things.
(3) Aliens need to understand the physiological and anatomical differences between them and the earthlings. To carry out these examinations, they abduct humans, subject them to various examinations and then release them back.
(4) As humans use guinea pigs to carry out any bio chemical experiment, likewise aliens use humans to carry out various experiments that they conduct for the advancement of their technology. The fact that many implants are reported found in the bodies of allegedly abducted people proves this more.
(5) As a part of their efforts to attain universal knowledge, aliens need a number of information from other planets. Hence they abduct humans and take them aboard their spaceships to gather as much information about Earth as possible.