(6) Hall’s observation of the aliens suggests that they used the earth as a middle point in their path between their home star and another destination. The US air force buildings and bases with their heights and dimensions suggests to Hall, that these have been built by the US government while keeping in mind the security and safety and needs of the Tall whites.
(7) Hall could catch a glimpse of one of their aircrafts, and could understand he technology somewhat, which was based on super coiled fibre optics and many more complicated tools. As a result the crafts were weightless and could fly against gravity easily.
(8) Once Hall got the opportunity to slip through an unguarded hang door of an aircraft, and found out that the door panel has two rows of touch buttons which were new to the humans at that time. The car touch buttons had pictorials and hieroglyphic type symbols on them, which resembled the ancient Egyptian style.
(9) There is a children’s playground at one side of the desert, where the kids of the aliens can play.
(10) The landing of the space craft through which the tall whites arrived always happened on a particular position of the earth, sun and moon combo. This offered a smooth decent for their aircraft.
There are many more evidences, recording, and facts which have been revealed in the writings of Charles Hall, and the humans have a lot to know and understand about the tall Whites who are now present in between us, but in disguise.