Of the various testimonials and claims about the existence of aliens and UFOs, the most noteworthy is the statement given by Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev who was caught on tape making a statement that aliens not only exist but they live among humans as well. Medvedev also added that he would not quote the number of aliens as that would cause panic in the people. What is baffling about this whole testimony is that when the whole world is uncertain about the existence of extra terrestrial life, what gives so much confidence to the Russian Prime Minister that he speaks about it so boldly. Here are 10 reasons to that.
(1) At the beginning of his term as the President in 2008, along with information on nuclear arsenal of Russia, Medvedev had received classified information on extraterrestrials from secret services which told him a lot about the existence and presence of ETs on earth.
(2) Trillions of dollars are being invested on the program of ‘Black budget’ in US, the reasons for which are not being disclosed to the Congress or even to the President. The Russian prime minister takes this feed to support his belief in aliens and their existence.
(3) The President of Kalymkia in Russia, Mr. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov had claimed to have been abducted by aliens and taken aboard their spaceship. This is another reason why the Russian prime minister is so confident about the aliens.
(4) As per Russian military, they have observed that the sighting of alien flying crafts or UFOs happens more when there is a high concentration of weapon and military equipment in a particular area. This has been tested and checked many times before the news has been broken to the prime minister, which gives him the confidence to speak about aliens openly to the camera.
(5) The Russian military authorities claim that they have mastered the art of summoning UFOs whenever they want to. This claim of the officials has instilled more confidence in the prime minister that aliens are pretty much there and they are accessible as well.